Monday, September 7, 2009

Best Thing I've Seen In a Long Time

If you haven't had the chance to check out Russell Peters, then you need to check this man out! He is funny as hell and he needs to come to the Funny Bone in Virginia Beach!

I've only recently become a fan of Russell's and I can't believe I've been missing out on his comedy! Russell Peters was born in Toronto, Ontario to Eric and Maureen Peters, and raised in Brampton. He is of Anglo-Indian descent. His father was born in Bombay, India and worked as a federal meat Inspector and his mother was born in Calcutta, India. He has an older brother named Clayton who was also born in Calcutta.



Really pay attention to this clip, starting at 1:50. I was watching this last night and was laughing harder than I have in a loooooooooooooooong time. I was laughing so hard, I was almost crying. It was the kind of laugh that if the neighbors heard me, they would wonder what the hell was wrong with me.



This guy rocks, seriously. I was watching him last night on Comedy Central and on YouTube, and when I went to bed, my stomach was hurting from the laughing. In his Comedy Central Presents special, he joked about being Eastern Indian but not having an Indian name. He made a crack that if you didn't like it, you should talk to his parents, Eric and Maureen. I thought that was a joke too, until I looked him up on IMDB. His parents really are named Eric and Maureen!

No comments:

Post a Comment