Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Really Hate This Commercial and I Need To Get it Off My Chest



Ever since the first time I saw this commercial for Aricept, an Alzheimer's drug,, I seriously found myself thinking, "WTF???"

I know I'm a sarcastic bitch sometimes, but REALLY! This commercial is so poorly done (and I realize they only had one minute to do it in), but it comes across like the daughter is too friggin' lazy to make supper once a week. Just because her mother forgets ONCE, then she MUST he slipping! She's got Alzheimer's! Get the drugs! I want my weekly lasagna!

And apparently, I'm not the only one that feels that way. 3 of the 5 responses on the Aricept commercial page on the You Tube page pretty much say the same thing.

I hate this commercial so much that I actually have to turn the channel when it comes on. Aricept should consider dropping it from their lineup. It just doesn't accurately show the early progression of Alzheimer's.

No comments:

Post a Comment