Monday, October 12, 2009

Questions about an interview

So my computer pooped out on me for a few days, but thanks to my husband, I'm back up and running.

My thought for the day is this: if you go to an interview for a fairly decent sounding job and the person interviewing you is outright rude, what should you do?

I'm being asked questions and then not being given enough time to answer, either because the questions are being changed or I'm being interrupted. I finished the interview, but I find myself wondering if I want to do the next round of interviews, because this person runs the whole show. All staff there reports to that person. It kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

And I'm wondering, if I'm actually offered a job there, should I take it? I'm not feeling it so much anymore for that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment