Monday, January 4, 2010

Born To Be Mild

I need more mental stimulation. This is what happens to me...I start getting bored and my mind just wanders. I hear one song on the radio, and my mind just takes over.



Get your scooter runnin'
Head out of the ‘hood,
Lookin' for adventure,
And whatever comes our way.
Yeah honey, go make it happen,
Take the world in a love embrace.
Beep all of your horns at once
And explode into space.

I don’t like smoke or lightning,
Stay out of the thunder,
But racin' with the wind,
That’s the feelin' that I'm under.
Yeah honey' go make it happen,
Take the world in a love embrace.
Beep all of your horns at once
And explode into space

Like a true nature's child,
We were born, born to be mild.
We can climb so high,
I never wanna die.

Born to be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild.
Born to be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild.

Born to be mild...since I got the scoot, that's my motto. :) Now, that being said, we need this cold weather to go away! I love hopping on the back of my husband's motorcycle with him and going for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment