Thursday, June 3, 2010

Interesting Site

I was reading a crochet blog this afternoon (big shocker, I know) and saw they had visited a site called Typealyzer. You type in a blog’s name and it analyses the blog for you, more for fun than anything else. I had it analyze this blog.

“The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

“The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.”
It even gives a little “Brain Activity” graph to show the dominant parts used during the writing of the blog (the more text on that main page of your blog, the better). I was shown to be a combination of Feeling (spirituality, rhythm and harmony) and Sensing (order, habit and details).

I was fairly interested in all this (and kind of buying into it), until I realized the Brain Activity chart had “spirituality” and “rhythm” misspelled. Way to be lazy! But I guess that goes back into the “details” part of my brain. But then again, I looked through the personal site of the creator of Typealyzer and it looks like English is not his first language.

No comments:

Post a Comment