Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Leftover From Monday

These were my happy thoughts from this last Monday.

1. I left out office at lunch time and was driving behind a slow moving semi. We're situated between a couple of large Stihl buildings, and I'm guessing the employees move a lot of product between them. Anyway, as we came around a curve that arc-ed to the left, I was able to see why the semi driver had slowed to a crawl and then stopped. There was a family of geese crossing the road. He waited until all of them got across the road and then continued onto the Stihl building he was going to. The geese weren't babies, either. They were all adults.

2. When I was walking out of my gym on Monday night after my Zumba class, I overheard 1 sentence of a conversation between 2 other women in my class. One woman said to another, "I don't want you to think that I come to class smelling like pork chops, because I usually don't." It was so bizarre and random that I couldn't help myself...I burst out laughing. Pork Chop lady saw me laughing and I apologized to her. She said, "No, no, that's alright. I don't normally smell like pork chops but today I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment