Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Funnies

Time to share another funny email, thanks to Nicole the knitter. One of her roommates is B, a guy that if he were a superhero, I'd name him the Angry Ginger. The way his mind works is both truly frightening and awe-inspiring. He also signs all of his emails with, "SHAZAAAM!!!!" I don't know why, he just does.

The other day, Nicole sent out this photo from VeryDemotivational.com.


Her original email said, "B got a pet monkey!" That would pretty much be B in primate form right there. The angry little strut, the forceful chin, attitude leaking from his orifices like someone sick with egg-based salmonella.

B's responses? "Ever spanked a monkey? Ever see what happens when the monkey spanks back??? SHAZAAAM!!!!"

Later on that day: "Kneecoal likes his boots? He is Boots! He found out Deigo isn't Dora's cousin and the real reason the sheets were grabbin' his hair. He is going back to get his bananas. He is going to do a smell check, and then grab his bananas. And if Deigo is there, the poo will hit the fan, cuz monkey boy here does one thing really well.....SHAZAAAM!!!!"

I don't know what got into B that day, but it made me giggle off and on throughout the day.

Nicole didn't disappoint today, either. She sent me an email with the subject line, "i WOKE UP @ 230 THIS MORNING. fEELING JEALOUS." She sleeps like the vampires on "True Blood." Nicole owns Odin, the black cat that absolutely hates me and that makes me love him even more.

But back to the email. It included the following picture.


Odin loves to snuggle in bed with Nicole.

She was tired and didn't fall asleep until about 6:30 AM, I think she said later on, but she had enough wits about her to write the following poem.

Oh little black fluffy God
Snuggling with bunnies is certainly odd
But when I glance to the bed
Me not being there fills me with dread

It reminds me of something by ee cummings.

No comments:

Post a Comment