Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Need To Move On From Zombies

But I got this stuck in my head from thinking about a post from a few days ago. This is what I came up with.



*talking*
Oh my god
Becky, look at that zomb'
Its so old
He looks like one of those Thriller dancers
Who understands those dancers
They only dance with him because he looks like a total extra
I mean that zombie
He is just so oozy
He looks like he may have drowned
He's just out there
I mean, he's gross
Look, he's just so DEAD

*rap*
I like old zombies and I can not lie
You other fans can't deny
That when a zomb walks in with an itty bitty wound
And it gets right up in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that zomb' was fresh
Deep in the dirt he's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get from ya
But take your picture.
My homegirls tried to warn me
But that wound you got
Make me so nosey!
Ooh, lump of ripped skin...
You say you wanna get in my house
Well, lose me, 'cuse me cuz your brain's turned that average soupy.

I've seen them staggerin',
To hell with them dancin',
He's damp, wet, rottin' like my dog's dead vet.
I'm tired of horror movies
Saying other monsters are the thing.
Take the average live chick and ask her that
She gotta pack a baseball bat.

So Fellas (yeah) Fellas (yeah)
Has your zombie got the look? (hell yeah)
Well shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake that rotten ass,
Baby's turned zomb'!
(Sweet face with a rotten booty)

I like'em flat and flacid
And when I'm throwin a gig
I just can't help myself
They're actin like animals.
Now that's my scandal

I wanna get back home
And cock UH, double cock UH UH
I ain't talkin bout Nerf guns
Cuz handguns weren't meant to be toys
I wan' em real thick and juicy
So find that juicy brain
Amy Lynn's in trouble
Beggin for a piece of that ammo.
So I'm lookin' at horror movies
Knockin those zombies staggerin' like death.
You can have them zombies.
I'll keep my men like George Ro.

A word to the dead soul sistas
I don't wanna get with ya
But I'll cuss and kill ya.
But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna --
Til the break of dawn,
Baby, I got it goin on.
Alot of people won't like this song,
Cuz them punks are too scared to kill it.
But I'd rather stay and play,
Cuz it ain't wrong and I'm strong
And I'm down to get the action on.

So gents (yeah), ladies (yeah)
Do you got your killing accessories? (yeah)
Then turn around
Stick that gun out
Even dead boys got to shout
Baby's turned zomb'!
(Sweet face with a rotten booty)

Yeah baby
When it comes to zombies
Fangoria ain't got nothin to do with my selection
Blue, droolin', hungry, grabbin'
Only if he's at the mall.

So your girlfriend throws a star
Playin like a ninja won't get her far.
But zombie Bruce Lee ain't got moves to keep you livin'.
My baseball bat don't want none unless you've got zomb', hon.
You can do side shots or from the hip, but please don't lose that gun.
Some heroes wanna play that hard role
And tell you that the zomb' ain't gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to re-kill it.

So World War Z says you're dead.
Thank God I'm down with lead.
Cuz your brain is gone but your arms are grabbin'
And I'm thinkin bout stickin'
A couple of slugs in your cranium.
You aint it, Miss Thing.
Give me a zomb' sista, I can't resist her.
Red worms and maggots didn't miss her.
Some knuckleheads almost missed,
Cuz their eyes were crossed.
They had game but they chose to avoid 'em
And pulled up quick to run from 'em.

So ladies if the zombie is fresh,
And you wanna send it back to hell,
Dial 1-900-AMYKILS and kick them nasty butts.
Baby's turned zomb'
Baby's turned zomb'
Little in tha head but he got much dead.
Little in tha head but he got much dead.
Little in tha head but he got much dead.
Little in tha head but he got much dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment