Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lucky Me, Part 2

I have to brag.

My husband got me three cakes of glow in the dark yarn for Christmas!!!!


"Nightlights Glow in the Dark Yarn" by Woolstock Yarn Shop: "How much fun is this? Now you can knit with yarn that will glow in the dark! This 100% nylon fiber is infused with a substance that allows it to glow for up to 4 hours when charged under a light source for 1 hour. This yarn is completely machine washable and dry-able, so it’s perfect for adding as an accent to childrens' clothing. Add glowing stars to a blanket, or scary ghosts for a Halloween sweater. Nightlights is also great for the athlete or sportsman in your life. Incorporate the yarn into headbands, vests, etc. for joggers or bikers. Even use it in a sweater for your dog for those late-night walks. Nightlights is recommended as an accent yarn, not as a full garment yarn. Yarn is available only in off-white, and glows a fluorescent green. Each 2 oz. ball contains approximately 175 yards. Equivalent to dk weight yarn-approximately 5 ½ st per inch on a size 6 US needle."

God, I can't wait to get started with this! I'm going to make myself a Minion from Despicable Me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I have one of these in my stash but haven't gotten around to using it yet.

    ReplyDelete