Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sackboy Went on Vacation

Last August, I made a Sackboy for Nicole's supervisor's son. Shortly after receiving him, the mother and son went on a cruise for summer vacation. While they were cruising, I heard that Mom told Son, "Whatever you do, don't drop Sackboy. If he goes overboard, you're not getting another one."

Thankfully, Sackboy did not go to Davy Jones' locker. In fact, he had a good time with Mom and Son, and even got some clothes while he was away so he's no longer running around naked.

But the best part? I got my picture of the son. I swirled his face because he is a kid and I don't want to put up random pictures of kids here, but I wish you could have seen the giant cheesey grin on his face. He's holding onto Sackboy like a proud papa.


Or maybe he looks like he just won the showcase showdown on "The Price is Right." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment