Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shabby "Cro"-Chic is ONLINE

Well, I finally got my act together and decided to give the Etsy world a try. Remember, I'm a lazy person and just got off my ass to do this.

Shabby "Cro"-Chic is open for business. I actually opened it two days ago and today, I made my first sale! It was a crochet pattern for an Easter Basket pattern. The pattern itself is priced at $2.50 so after Etsy's listing fee of $0.20, I made $2.30! :) Whoo hooo! Thanks, Christine B from Texas.

I'll have to wait until after Christmas to post some certain patterns, as they are Christmas gifts, but I think I have enough stuff squirreled away on my computer to keep things going there for a little while.

So, stop by the shop and let me know what you think or what you'd like to see there.



 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on opening your shop (and your first sale)! Just added the shop to my Etsy favorites :)

    ReplyDelete