Friday, January 14, 2011

"The Gloves of Win"

"The Gloves of Win" is actually the name of the fingerless gloves pattern I just finished. That's the name given to the pattern by Stitchpunk, the gloves' creator.

I really like these. I didn't think I would be so happy with fingerless gloves but these suckers really are warm! I made them with an E sized hook and with yarn I bought in Williamsburg: Mochi Plus (80% merino wool, 20% nylon), color #556. I bought a couple balls of it because it reminded me of watermelon, specifically, the inside of a watermelon and the different colors throughout it. For fingerless gloves, they remind me of something summery.


If they are called "The Gloves of Win," then there needs to be some kind of win-like hand gesture, doncha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment