Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wish Me Luck

As Marilyn Monroe would say, "Hold a good thought for me."


"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" is coming to Hampton Roads! I've signed up with the contracting company to be one of their "unskilled" volunteers. I'm hoping to hear something from them soon.

"This weekend one deserving South Hampton Roads family will learn if it will get a new home with the help of 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.'


"The ABC TV program will come to town, surprise the family before sending it away on a vacation while volunteers demolish and rebuild their home in less than a week.

"Organizers are still mum on exactly where and on what day the special door knock will take place, but organizers are busy this week still enlisting volunteers for next week's build."

How cool would this be? I will schlep furniture around if that's what they need. It doesn't matter to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment