Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's a Good Swapportunity



Okay, so the idea of a "good swapportunity" really exists for me, but not with Yoplait. It's with those swaps on Craftster. This was from my third swap there, the "Flat Rate Paper Craft Supply Swap." The gallery for it is here.

"Do you make ATCs, inchies, greeting cards, chunky books?  Do you journal, scrapbook, or otherwise turn paper into amazing creations? Want to slim down or diversify your paper crafting stash on the cheap? This swap is for you!  In this swap you will fill a small flat rate box or flat rate letter envelope with paper crafting supplies."

What I sent to my partner, mandys_momma:

A selection of tags, stickers, some papers, stuff from magazines, ribbons, buttons, some die cut stuff, an embossing powder, a purple marker, a small packet of flocking powder, paper flowers, two foam stampers, a small scrapbooklet, and a small gold, plastic maneki neko (Japanese lucky cat).
What I received the other day from mandys_momma:

Hooo boy! I got stickers, a glue stick (I can go through those like nobody's business!), ribbons, brads, paper flowers, GREAT papers, paint samples, wood samples, tags, jewels, a strip of red film, partial inchies, and two corks...I got spoiled!

In all seriousness, if you aren't a member of Craftster, you should be, just so you can take part in the swaps! This one was super easy, had a quick turnaround time, and only cost postage because we were sending things we already had!

No comments:

Post a Comment