Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Other Side of the Creek

I went for a little walk again around our office park today on my lunch break. It has been a shitty week and I needed to get out for a little bit.

We have only two streets through our office park, but at least a dozen or so buildings. This is looking south at the creek. I liked the way that tree limb curved downwards, like it was trying to naturally frame the scene. Off to the right of this area, there's a small clearing that's edged with azaleas that are in bloom. It looks like it would be a good place to drop a blanket and have a picnic.

The creek meets up with the other street further down, but the scene wasn't as pretty there. With all the pollen in the air, it was laying on the surface of the water (which seemed a little deeper today) and made it look scummy. I saw another frog go jumping into the water when I looked down at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment