Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Meeting" People Online

I've had the chance to email and briefly "meet" some nice people online since starting this little blog.  I love it when we share projects with each other.

My latest new online friend is Patty Larson, who recently emailed me for the Steelers blanket pattern I found in 2010. She wanted it to make for a family member, and in return for sharing the pattern with her, she sent me a photo of a Steelers blanket she came up with.

Seriously, how cool is this design! It's Steelers, it's original and its almost kind of retro. Really loving this one! 
Patty wrote, "Last year I made a simple king size afghan using a striped pattern. It went over so well that I had a request from her sibling to make another only different."

I like the fact that I can still "meet" and talk to people online without Facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment