Saturday, October 27, 2012

Feel Like a Crafting SUPASTAR!!!!

I got a Craftster email today from ladykara, a new user. She had a question for me about the Polaris hat I made for a friend of mine at work.
The problem with the pattern, and I agree with ladykara, is how it's written for the first two rounds. (The pattern can be found here, but you have to have a Lion Brand username and password.) So, I sent her an email back with how I did my hat and hopefully, that will work for her.

Wow, first a request to repair a wedding gift blanket from back in the day and now this. :) My crafting ego is gonna get HUUUUUUUUUGE!

And here's my thought for the day: when the movie Predator came out in 1987,  do you think it was The Expendables of it's day? Can you tell what I've been watching as I work on things around the house today? Aside from Arnold Schwarzenegger being in both, Predator also had these guys in it:
  • Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed and Action Jackson)
  • Jesse Ventura (a former WWE wrestler)
  • Bill Duke (well known dramatic actor who was everywhere on TV in the 80's)
  • Sonny Landham (movie actor in the 80's)
  • Kevin Peter Hall (Harry and The Hendersons and Weird Science)

No comments:

Post a Comment