Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rained Out For Halloween?

"Don't scare me. I poop easily!"
Normally by now, I'd have most of my Halloween decorating finished. However, because of Hurricane Sandy, I think I am going to be shit out of luck for a good Halloween night. She's on her way and she's turned away from us slightly, but it looks like we'll have rain on Halloween. Boo.

Although I do have a couple new decorations for Halloween this year. My husband's aunt Susie sent him some things and she included a few Halloween signs for me.


"A wee bit wicked."

"The only thing we have to fear is fear...and zombies."
When and if I can finish decorating, I'm going to put last year's conjoined skeleton on the carousel horse on the sidewalk. And I'm going to keep my eyes open for next year. My large bat needs to be replaced, I need some more purple rope lights and a couple of new pumpkins. Plus, I really want a the life size animated Freddy Krueger and maybe even the Frankenstein's monster, both from Gemmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment