Sunday, November 11, 2012

Results of the Shopping Trip

For $21.71, I ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of khaki colored corduroy pants, 1 button down dark red velour top (it reminded me of Christmas), 1 pink striped button down top (marked down to $0.75), and 2 pairs of shoes. Yeah, I'm finally starting to pay more attention to the price tags and I tried the pants on first. :)

The shoes are a new deal for me. I cleaned through my shoe box earlier today and found 2 pairs I had forgotten I had, plus I'm thrifting 3 pairs away, so I felt justified. The shoes I came across were in really good shape, so I didn't mind the idea of someone else's feet being in them. When I came home with them, I stuffed the toes of each pair with dryer sheets and set them on the sweater rack in my dryer on high for 15 minutes. I don't know if that will do anything to them other than settle my mind. :)

They are wildly similar to each other in appearance.

A pair of black velvety chunky heeled Unlisted shoes. It looks like Amazon sells Unlisted wedge sandals for anywhere from $30-$50. I think these were $4.99. I haven't looked at my receipt lately.

A pair of navy blue satin finish chunky heeled Signature shoes. These were marked down from $2.99 to $0.75 as well. I can't find these on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment