Monday, November 26, 2012

The 12 Shots of Christmas


Wow, found this old thing too. I wrote this in 2005...what the hell was I thinking to write something like this???

For the first shot of Christmas,
my bartender gave to me
DeKuyper Harvest Pear schnapps.

For the second shot of Christmas,
my bartender gave to me
Two spiced rums
And DeKuyper Harvest Pear schnapps.

For the third shot of Christmas,
my bartender gave to me
Three French cognacs,
Two spiced rums
And DeKuyper Harvest Pear schnapps.

For the fourth shot of Christmas,
my bartender gave to me
Four Old Tom Gins,
Three French cognacs,
Two spiced rums
And DeKuyper Harvest Pear schnapps.

For tha’fiff shot of Chrissmas,
my bartender gave ta me
Five goldschlagers,
Four Old Tom Gins,
Three French cognacs,
Two spiced rums
And some Pear schnapps.

For tha’sis, sis, sixth shot of Chrissmas,
my bartender gave ta me
Six Irish whiskies,
Five goldschlagers,
Four Ole’ bastard gins,
Three French cognacs,
Two spiced rums
And the schnapps.

For tha’seventh shot of Chrissmas time,
my barftender gave ta me
Seven agave tequilas, 
Tequila!
Six Irish whiskies,
Five god damn schlagers,
Four Old Tom Gins,
Three Frenchy cognacs,
Two spiced rums
And schnapps!

For tha’eighth shot of Chrissmas,
Lemme tell ya what tha’barftender gave ta me
Eight Russian vodkaas,
Tequilas!
The whiskies…tha’wuzz damn good whisky too, I tell ya, 
Five gol’schlagers,
Four Ole Tom Gins,
Fee French cognacs,
Two spiced rums
And schnapps!

For tha’ninth shot of Chrissmas,
my barften’er gave ta me 
Nine…



THUMP!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I am finally getting around to starting my own blog. Want to check it out? It's called coffee with tams!

    ReplyDelete