Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm Getting Out There and Writing!

I was just approved by Redd over at Geek Crafts to become their Saturday morning poster. :) I'm really kind of looking forward to that. My first post (about a plush Weeping Angel by Lanikins from Craftster) appeared actually today, because I was waiting for my Wordpress username and login.

So when you have the time, check me out over at Geek Crafts and leave a comment on my posts. Just like with here, I'm posting as AmyLynn98.

Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is awesome! Remember the Orange and Black?? I am having my 1st giveaway on my blog. Come over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame Mrs. Jacob and Mr. Hoeing for getting me started on this literary path because I keep trying to stay on the path, no matter what! :)

    I haven't done a give away yet, but I've been thinking about it. Good luck with yours. :)

    ReplyDelete