Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Thought This Was Funny

I came across this picture online today and thought it was funny, so I sent it to a few friends.

My friend Tommie and I ended up having an entire email conversation about it.

Tommie: Love it!

Me: You know that somewhere, someone is going complain about how this baby is being abused. “He’s laying on exposed brick! He’s probably cold!”

If that were a family member, I would frame that picture. :)
 
Tommie: Yes!! And a Organization's Lawyer is going to try to find the baby and defend its rights. 
 
That's when it made me think of this local lawyer, Lowell "The Hammer" Stanley. He's got the most obnoxious commercials, even more so since he started starring in them himself a few years back. 
 
 
So then, I thought about a new commercial, just for the baby.

I’m Lowell “The Hammer” Stanley. I hammer and hammer AND HAMMER for your rights as an underpaid, overworked, homeless baby!

DO YOU NEED A NEW PACIFIER???

HAMMER! 459-CASH!

DO YOU NEED YOUR DIAPER CHANGED???

HAMMER! 459-CASH!

DO YOU NEED YOUR BOTTLE WARMED???

HAMMER! 459-CASH!

THEN CALL ME, LOWELL “THE HAMMER” STANLEY AND I’ll HAMMER YOUR DEADBEAT PARENTS FOR YOU. 459-CASH!

459-CAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment