Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Lilies Are Greening

You almost can't see them, but my lilies are just now showing up above ground! This makes me wildly happy. I'm pretty sure these are going to be my stargazer lilies, but I can't remember for sure.

I even called a tree service today for advice on the Dwarf Alberta Spruce tree that we planted last year, in memory of Shane's mom. One side of it keeps turning brown and dry. He said June is a bad time to plant a tree, or there could have been something wrong with it from the get-go. Either way, I'm going to have to dig it up this weekend and return it to Home Depot. Actually, I'm going to exchange it for something else. Thankfully, I still have our receipt and they offer a one year warranty on their plants and trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment