Because I'm on Craftster so much, I've realized there are people who buy press on nails and then create original mini works of art on them. Since I can't keep my nails looking nice, I decided to try this so I don't have to spend big bucks on a mani.
I started out with Kiss's Everlasting French real short length nails. These nails are still longer than my own real nails. Unfortunately, I've been biting them off again this last year. (I haven't actually put the press on nails on yet...I've got a little yard work I want to accomplish tonight first.) These nails have the self tabs.
- a brand called SC (probably from Walgreens) in Hottie 831 (a really great quality glitter)--this is the blue
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Deep Purple 08
- Milani Nail Lacquer in Magenta Metal 13
- Sally Hansen Continuous Treatment base and top coat--I wanted a top coat to try and seal the glitter
- I also used Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Dryer in between the coats (not pictured).