For $24.60, I picked up:
- a pair of Dockers Womens striped pants that I'm going to turn into capris (the store didn't have any capris in my size)
- a pair of lavender Lands End slacks that will also be turned into capris
- a silky (rayon?) navy blue shirt, 3/4 length sleeves, in an Oriental design with fabric frogs for the closures. SO weird...I was just thinking as I was shopping how I'd like to score a great Oriental-type top, but in red, black and white. However, I think this will be a better fit on me than what I was envisioning.
- a blue and white plaid shirt
- a long 3/4 length sleeve shirt in lime green, that actually matches the design of a dress/turned skirt that my husband got me in Iraq years ago. All I needed to do to it to was remove the tie from the back. Even the tone of the green will match the khaki colored skirt.
- a pair of fuchsia pointy toed pumps (I really shouldn't have bought shoes again. I bought two pairs of really nice wedge heels a few months ago and even tried them on in the store and they both fit. However, a few days later, one pair had turned foot chokingly small. I only got to try wearing them once. The other pair only got worn twice before the elastic on the strap and buckle broke.)
- a pair of graphic Rouge Helium pointy toed pumps with a design that look like they are out of the 80's (with both pairs of shoes, I let some medicated foot powder sit in them overnight and wiped them down really good, inside and out)
- and a BRAND NEW pair of my beloved Converse...they are the All Star brand and not my usual Chucks, but these are a beauty and the most expensive thing I bought today ($6.99)