Saturday, July 13, 2013

Crafting for a Friend

I started working on some scrapbook pages tonight about our trip to Natural Bridge and the Booth Trail. When I finished what I could of them tonight, I started making a few cards. It's been quite some time that I've bought any cards because I always have so many on hand here. I had forgotten I had the book, Perfect Papercraft: Cards and Gifts, so I made a few things from there tonight.

Without even realizing it, the first card was a congratulations on your new home kind of card. My friend, Michelle the Cook, is looking for a place of her own and hopes to have found a place by the end of the month. I thought it would be good to save for her once she finds the right place.


I started flipping through the book and came across the bunting project in it. I know bunting is not a hard thing to make, but I'd never thought of making it before. I never had a reason for it. But I decided, that to go along with the card, I'd make the string of bunting for Michelle's new place, once we start moving her in.

No comments:

Post a Comment