Sunday, September 1, 2013

Another Steelers Blanket

I love it when I get pictures of projects that other people have made. :)


This came from Christie, "A while ago you sent me the pattern for the Steelers blanket.  I finally finished. I just wanted you to see before I sent a pic to The Crochet Crowd a  facebook crochet community.   When it came to the letters and diamonds I was more focused on that then the silver/grey circle. it is a bit eggish shape. but, the hubby like it so I'm happy with it even though it will bug me every time I see it. I added more to the sides to have an even look and added 2 rows of yellow half DC and a row of black SC for the border. Thank you so much for the pattern. He is so happy with the blanket!"

I really like how sharp those colored sections came out, and the yellow border really makes the design pop!

13 comments:

  1. I couldn't find any free ones, but I did find 2 patterns for purchase:
    https://www.goodsmiths.com/angel-heart-designs/tennessee-titans-crochet-pattern-afghan-graph--2

    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tennessee-titans-afghan

    :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice could you please send me the pattern for this afghan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Submit another comment with your email address so I can send the pattern to you.

      Delete
    2. I'm still new to all this but i want to give this a try, can you please share the pattern with me also....thank you :-)

      gittagirl2009@yahoo.com

      Delete
  3. I would really love this pattern brand4552@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love this pattern please johara0712@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv ur blanket! Could u send me the pattern plz? I would luv to make that for myself. saisha658@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love this pattern as well, if you could please send it to me? roehler88@hotmail.com thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for a pattern this size- its gorgeous. May I also have the info needed to get pattern, please?

    Thank you. neeceeb724@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really love this pattern, could you please send it to me I would really appreciate it. llnthwst@yahoo.com, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also would love to have this pattern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be more than happy to send it to you. Leave another comment with your email address and I'll send it over.

      Thanks!
      AmyLynn

      Delete