Saturday, September 28, 2013

Making Some Good Looking People

I recently came across two different posts on ROFLrazzi of morphed images of celebrities. One was of all the James Bond actors and the other was of the original and modern Star Trek actors. The "final form" of James Bond looks a lot like Roger Moore. And when you combine William Shatner and Chris Pine, you get a captain that's better looking than each of them as Kirk.

I decided to give it a try myself.


I wondered what a new Superman would look like, if he were a combination of Christopher Reeve and Brandon Routh. Not too shabby. This new guy is pretty good looking.


What about Hugh Jackman and John Barrowman? I should have made sure John had a closed mouth smile. This kind of looks like he was braces.

Unfortunately, my internet connection dropped the site before I could morph Daniel Craig and David Tennant into one perfect looking Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment