Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Real Live LOLFail!

Several days ago, I saw this image online at the Fail Blog site. It was called, "I Want That One, Mom!" I thought it was kind of funny.

Today, I was killing a little time at the local Dollar General/Tree/Store/Bodega/whatever. The Post Office had closed at noon and I missed it by 10 minutes. Anyway, my plan was to get a drink and head back to work. When I walked into the store, it was straight into the Valentine's Day crap. And I saw a display of dolls, very similar to the one pictured above.

Doesn't it look like she's got pink eye??? This is what first caught my attention as I walked past the dolls.
And then, there she was...the sad cousin of the doll with the eye problem.

"Sweet Teens 18" doll" to celebrate being a teen!







Because acne can't be awkward ENOUGH when your teen...so let's throw in a lazy eye!

I wonder if the other dolls have physical impairments. Maybe that's why they're on sale!

1 comment:

  1. Haha - can you imagine the terrified look on the child that gets that doll :)

    ReplyDelete