Friday, May 30, 2014

Let's Do a Crochet-A-Long!

Or the alternate post title would be...Let's Tease a Friend Over the Internet! :)

I've just barely started a new blanket tonight. It's another pattern by Donna Hammell, who was the creator of the Steelers pattern I used back in 2010. This blanket will actually be going to my friend, Tammy, back home, because she asked me to make it for her. It's a Tennessee Titans logo.

My husband has generously given me "permission" to make this blanket for two reasons: the Titans are in a different division than the Steelers, and it won't be living in our house when it's done. I wonder if there are any Baltimore Ravens fans out there that need a blanket made!! :)

As with the Steelers pattern, if anyone is interested in getting it. hit me up with a comment and be sure to leave your email address for me.

I'm going to post pictures every other week or so as it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment