Sunday, August 10, 2014

Got My Cujo Statue Done

Grrrrrr, Blogger is being a pain in the ass tonight for some reason!

The pictures came out a little goofy looking for some reason...the muzzle on this ornament is not really this long.

Anyhoo, here is my finished Cujo statue. It's appropriate that he's wearing a Christmas scarf, because Cujo was actually a Christmas gift to me, from my husband. His name actually used to be Santa, because when he was born, he had a little white goatee and mustache and the breeder said it reminded him of Santa.

I had a harder time painting this one and getting the coat right, because Cujo's colors are very subtle. They don't just change like Dixie's did, or Orion's do, with solid color changes. Cujo also doesn't have the more common GSD "saddle." Instead, he's got a nice, long black "cape."

No comments:

Post a Comment