Sunday, September 14, 2014

Finding Inspiration in Flowers

This weekend, I was at the Design Your Space show at the Virginia Beach Convention Center. I got to meet Jeff Devlin, a host of four different shows on HGTV and the DIY channel (and a super nice guy, as well).

When you were walking into the hall the show was in, you had to walk past a large floral display by Norfolk Florist. Their arrangements were truly stunning and they made me wish I was still working at A.C. Moore so I could do these same arrangements in silk!





I especially loved this arrangement: three separate jewel toned vases put together to create one work space for the arrangement to sit on. The base of the arrangement was artfully covered up, but it made me think of the cemetery headstone saddles I used at A.C. Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment