Saturday, November 29, 2014

On My Way...

...I'm on my way to trying to join the Rebel Legion and becoming a true Jedi Knight!

Wish me luck, and may the Force be with you.


By the way, was anyone else underwhelmed by the official "Star War: The Force Awakens" trailer? I don't agree with J.J. Abrams decision to NOT show any of our familiar characters in it. I don't have any kind of attachment to these new, yet unknown (to me) characters. However, seeing the Millennium Falcon in flight, along with what looked like X-wing fighters, was goose bump inducing.

I've got to post these photos for the Rebel Legion to consider my entry, and I can't seem to get Shutterfly to work with the Legion forum! :(













However, THIS "international (fan) teaser trailer" was pretty good, even with the obvious older clips mixed in. There were the characters I grew up with. It was familiar. This video made me cheer out loud, where I was silent for the official trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment