Thursday, May 7, 2015

Entry For Craft Challenge #108


This is a little collage I put together for the Craftster Craft Challenge #108. I still had our tickets from when we saw KISS in 2013, as well as some of the confetti they shot off at the end of show while playing "Rock and Roll All Night." (You can see that here in this video, which was not shot by my husband, but whoever this person was, they were close to where we were!).

We had our photo taken with the Dr. Love lookalike before going to our seats...that poor man was literally sweating his makeup off, but he was such a nice guy! Later, my husband turned the camera on us during "I Was Made For Loving You," which is why we are in that blue photo.

And since I'm a halfway crazy cat lady, I printed out one of the pictures he took of the drummer, Eric Singer, the current Cat Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment