Thursday, June 18, 2015

Baked Whole Butternut Squash

Tonight's recipe comes to us courtesy of Karen, the same vegetarian that brought us Baked Cabbage Slabs. Her recipe for Baked Whole Butternut Squash is now the ONLY way I'm ever going to make squash ever again.

"I laid it on an aluminum foil covered cookie sheet, set the oven to 375 and waited...I cooked this for about an hour and a half...I knew it was finished when I could poke a fork in the thickest spot with no resistance. When it came out, I noticed, to my DELIGHT, that the skin had pulled form the meat and it...omggg it caramelized!"

There you go. That's really her recipe.

I'm now firmly convinced that if you want a goof veggie recipe of any kind, find a vegetarian first. They'll have the best recipe for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment