Saturday, June 6, 2015

Tried Bacon Cinnamon Rolls For Breakfast This Morning

Sometimes, you've got to make a recipe twice to know whether or not it's going to work out, much like the baked cabbage from yesterday. The bacon cinnamon rolls were no exception.


This was another Imgur find. It was also a huge disappointment, even after attempting it two times.

In both cases, I couldn't unroll the rolls. When I opened the cans, they had a swirled appearance to them, but the damn things wouldn't unroll!

Not to admit defeat so easily, I tore three of them apart, messily, and stuck some bacon in there and tried to re-roll them. Once they baked, they were sticking together in their new rolls, but in baking them according to the directions on the package, it left the bacon under-cooked.

Make this recipe as a non-keeper for me but at least I gave it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment