Wednesday, August 26, 2015

"Blurred Lines" Parody

I've got a little case of Halloween on the brain tonight, after hearing "Blurred Lines" on the radio on the way home from work.



Everybody get busted, BOO!
Everybody get busted, BOO!
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
BOO!
Hey, hey, hey
BOO!

If you can't hear what I'm trying to say
If you can't read from the same page
We're on two different planes
Maybe you're in some pain
You know I can't let you reign
Everybody get busted

Ok, now we were close
Tried to ghostbust you
And you're a spirit now
Baby, it's in your nature
Just let me ghostbust you
You don't need no slime trail
Ray Stantz is not your hauntee
And that's why I'm gon' be a

Ghostbuster
You know I want it
You know I want it
You know I need it
You're not a good ghost
Can't let you get past me
This is kind of drastic
Talk about getting busted
I hate those crossed streams
You know I want it
You know I want it
You know I need it
You're not a good ghost
The way you grab me
Must wanna get scary
Go ahead, get at me
Everybody get up

What do we make proton packs for
When we got them coveralls on
What do we need traps for
You the hottest ghost in this place
I feel so lucky,
Hey, hey, hey
You wanna slime me
Hey, hey, hey
What rhymes with slime me?
Hey, hey, hey
Hey!

Staypuff Marshmellow,
One thing I ask of you
Lemme be the one you try hauntin' to,
From Central Park to Lower East too,
Venkman had a girl, but she wasn't as bad as you.
So, hit Winston up when you pass through
We'll give you something hot enough to melt your ass into,
Swag on 'em even when you dress casual
I mean, it's almost unbearable.
In a hundred years, not dare would I
Deny the Keymaster, let you pass me by.
Nothin' like your last guy, Gozer was square for you.
He don't throw that lightening and knock you down like that.
So I'm just watching and waitin'
For you to salute the four true gods.
Not many ghosts can refuse this offer,
I'm a nice guy, but don't get confused, I'm a buster!

Shake your aura
Get down, get up-a
Make it like we bust, like we bust
What you don't like us?
Hey!

Slimer, can you breathe?
I got this from Spengler,
It always works for me
From Columbia U to Sumeria.
No more pretending
Cause now we're winning
Here's our beginning
I always wanted to be a

Everybody get busted, BOO!
Everybody get busted!
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

No comments:

Post a Comment