Saturday, August 29, 2015

Finished a Crocheted Cloak

At the end of June, I blogged a complaint about people who want stuff and then complain about the stuff they wanted when they get it, or they can't make decisions on their own.

Amazingly enough, when I got the complainer's second hood done, she went shopping with Nicole the Knitter for yarn for her own hooded cloak. She got 11 skeins of Lion Brand Yarn Landscapes in Apple Orchard, with a G sized hook. This was from a pattern that Nicole the Knitter bought several years ago.

I ran out of yarn a few weeks ago and was able to get up with her tonight for a quick "fitting." I told her I haven't trimmed off the loose ends yet, but I needed to how long she wanted it to be and if she wanted some sort of trim on the edges.

She got as far as being able to tell me she didn't want it touching the ground and then, the decisions stopped. She said she would leave it all up to me to decide what it would end up looking like.

Le sigh...

I told her it was her cloak so she had to decide for herself what she wanted. Then she tells me she's not very good at making decisions. I told her to take the cloak home with her and try it out for a bit and then tell me what she wanted me to do with it.

I have got to stop crocheting for people who can't make decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment