Basically, I'm starting to get pissed off. I had to take a break from the proton pack because I'm having a hell of a time attaching the hose to the pack.
This is what I started with: I got a non-working stereo amp from someone on Craigslist so I could open it up and see what kind of interesting things could be inside for the proton pack.
|I bought this backpack at Goodwill and had some wood leftover from the insert area of the bench I refinished. I cut the front and sides off the backpack so I can attach the wood to it later on. I wanted a larger, stiffer pack (that's what she said).|
|A beginning assortment of recyclables for the proton pack. I'm only going for Halloween costume quality here. Not even cosplay quality. A high quality epoxy is your friend here.|
|Primed and spay painted, and starting to put the electrical do-dads on.|
|The start of the gunwand. I found a brand new toilet valve (still in the package) also at Goodwill. I'm taking the most creative liberty with this part here.|
|The Cyclotron, formerly a tortilla bowl, some washers and a piece of red plastic folder.|