Friday, September 25, 2015

Sith Sith Baby



I was at the gym a few days ago, and this song start playing. And of course, in my head, the chorus rewrote itself immediately. The rest of it took a little while. It's a bit lame, at least, according to my own standards. :) But I've watched enough of those "Dancing With the Star Wars Stars" videos on YouTube and I can totally see Vader dancing to this in my head.

I think I might need help.



Yo, Sidious, let's kick it!

Sith Sith baby
Sith Sith baby

All right stop.
Understand and listen,
Vader’s back as a brand new invention.
The Force grabs a hold of me tightly,
I flow like a saber both daily and nightly.
Will it ever stop?
Yo, I don't know,
Turn off the lights and I'll glow.
To the extreme, I pilot a TIE without breakin’ a sweat,
Light up the Death Star and give bounty orders to Fett.

Dance,
Bum rush Tatooine and leave it in flames,
Troopers  killin’ your uncle before he can lay blames.
Deadly, when Obi Wan fulfills your destiny,
Anything less that the best is a felony.
Love it or leave it,
Luke better gain way,
He better hit bull's eye,
My kid don't play.
If there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the Force while my Master reveals it.

Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)

Now that the rebels are fleeing,
It’s all been what my Master has been foreseeing.
Quick to the point, to the point no faking,
I'm cookin’ rebel scum like a pound of bacon.
Blasting them, if they're not quick and nimble.
I go crazy when I see those droids,
A tall gold one and one shaped like a thimble.
I'm on a roll, it's time to get Han Solo.

Rollin’ in my TIE fighter,
With my canopy down so my robes can blow.
The troopers on standby,
Waving just to say hi.
Did you stop?
No, I just flew by,
Kept on pursuing to the next stop,
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next port.
That port was dead,
Yo, so I continued to my empire ship, in the Outer Rim.

Desert air so hot, daughter's wearing a metal bikini,
Runnin' all around, lookin' like a Twilek genie.
Palpatine's jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine,
Fett with a gauge and Vader's got a blood line.
Ready for the Troopers on the Star,
The rebels acting ill because they remember Jar Jar.
Blaster shots rang out like a bell,
I grabbed my saber.
On my past, I don't like to dwell.

Walkin' down the corridor real fast,
Struck down my old master, part of my past,
Bumper to bumper the landing bay's packed
Rebels  tryin' to get away before they get sacked.
Troopers on the scene,
You know what I mean.
They passed me up, blastin' all the smuggler fiends.
If there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the Force while my Master reveals it.

Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)

Take heed, Sidious will take you at your lowest.
Coruscant’s on the scene, just in case you didn't know it.
Old Obi Wan, thought I’d come back around,
I struck that man dead, right down to the ground.
And my face looks like a chemical spill,
Leaving scars lookin’ like I slept on a grill.
Beaten and deformed,
This is a hell of a conflict.

Obi Wan made it hype, like he wanted to step with this.
Palpatine played on the fade, threw force lightening,
Cut down Mace Windu so fast,
Other darths say, "damn."
If my Force was a drug,
I'd sell it by the gram.
Kept my composure when it was time to get the suit,
Burned from head to toe on Mustafar.
If there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it!
Check out the Force while my Master reveals it.

Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)
Sith Sith baby (Vader)

Yo man, let's get out of here.
Word to your Aunt Beru.

Sith Sith baby
Too dark
Sith Sith baby
Too dark too dark
Sith Sith baby
Too dark too dark
Sith Sith baby
Too dark too dark



No comments:

Post a Comment