Thursday, November 5, 2015

Made a New Christmas Wreath

I figure this is our third wreath since we moved into this house. I wasn't planning to make a new one, but I never really liked the second one I made a couple of years ago. I saw it laying in the attic a week or so ago, and I just knew I wasn't going to hang it on our front door. And plus, I've always liked making wreaths for all different kinds of occasions. So, last night, I hit both Michael's and AC Moore for supplies. I figure I spent about $40-$45 on supplies (ouch!), and that was even with coupons at both stores!


The more I saw of those peacock colored poinsettia's at Michael's, the more I knew I had discovered my color scheme.

  • 3 of those poinsettia's from Michael's
  • 3 peacock feather picks from Michael's (with 3 feathers on each one)
  • 1 package of 12 mini glass ornaments from Michael's
  • 1 assorted greenery pick (with sticks and the deer antlers) from Michael'--The only thing I didn't use from this was the red berries and the pine cone.
  • 2 frosted holly picks from AC Moore
  • 2 evergreen-type picks from AC Moore
  • 1 wreath from AC Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment