Friday, May 5, 2017

Another Weird List

So for some weird reason, I like making lists. I've got lists in here of movies, of concerts, of comedians. I don't know why. Maybe it's like some kind of weird stat thing for me.

That being said, one more list...the cons and various geek events I've attended! I thought I'd already made this list, but I guess not.
  • Ring of Fire 2015, Virginia Beach, met Peter & Angie Mayhew
  • Tidewater Comicon 2015, Virginia Beach Convention Center
  • Tidewater Comicon Video and Kickstarter Event, 2015, Virginia Beach
  • Galacticon 2016, Virginia Beach Central Library
  • RavenCon 2016, Doubletree in Williamsburg
  • Ring of Fire 2016, Hampton Convention Center, met John Morton
  • Tidewater Comicon 2016, Virginia Beach Convention Center, met Ernie Hudson
  • Richmond Wizard World 2016, Richmond, conference center, met Nicelle Nichols
  • Dominion Christmas Parade, 2016, Richmond 
  • Marscon 2017, Doubletree in Williamsburg 
  • RavenCon 2017, Doubletree in Williamsburg
  • Virginia Symphony Orchestra, The Music of Star Wars, May 4, 2017, Chrysler Hall 
  • Tidewater Comicon 2017, Virginia Beach Convention Center, met John Wesley Shipp 
  • 3rd Annual Deaf & Hard of Hearing Camp, Camp Apasus in Norfolk, June 3

No comments:

Post a Comment