Tonight, it was Artichoke Chicken Stuffed Pizza by Sam the Cooking Guy. I saw him make this on his tv series so I was able to hunt it down on his website, which is why I'm sharing it here.
Two crusts make this a crazy 'deep dish wonderland of chicken and artichokes' - it's great.
- One Pillsbury 11 Oz Thin Pizza Crust or enough pizza dough for approximately two 10" circles
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375
- Grease a 9" cake tin or pie plate
- Roll pizza dough into two 10 inch circles and lay one circle on the bottom and up the sides of the tin
- Sprinkle crust with Parmesan cheese then add chicken & artichokes and top with Alfredo sauce
- Add second crust on top and pinch both crusts together around the edge
- Spread pizza sauce on top of the crust, and sprinkle with mozzarella
- Bake about 35 minutes - or until golden brown.
So I learned it's wickedly easy to make a stuffed pizza. This thing would be amazing with some ground sausage or beef in it, along with some mushrooms.