Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wondering If I Should Continue This Blog

I'm finding myself not as into this blog any more. I'm not as interested in it as I used to be.

It started because I had a need to write after I got laid off years ago. Today, I'm writing for 2 real estate blogs and 3 real estate Facebook accounts. I also make PowerPoint Presentations once a month, write for a small real estate e-magazine, and proof other people's work for them. It's all just on a local scale, but it's good. And I'm still goofing off on Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as blogging for Geek Crafts.

Right now, I'm finding myself all written out at the end of the day. I'm more interested in trying to brand myself more as a social media leader in the local real estate field though. That'll be a longer, on-going goal though.

Between spending time with Chief and trying to work on some new "leather" holsters for Star Wars cosplay stuff, and vegging out in front of the TV with my fire stick, well...I don't want to write so much. I don't need to write so much any more.

So if you see the entries are few and far between here, there's nothing going on here. It's all good. I'll try to stick with entries about any bigger projects.

I'll still be monitoring my emails and the comments though. If anyone is interested in any patterns, feel free to hit me up.

For anyone that actually read this blog, I appreciate your time. I especially appreciate the comments I've gotten. I felt validated with this blog, because with every comment I received, I felt like I was out there with my writing.

And, as Stan Lee says, EXCELSIOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment